Tuesday, August 11, 2015

604 Just Eat: Japanese Cuisine @ Sushi Hachi

Jul 10th, 2015 & Aug 8th, 2015 

Sushi Hachi @ Central Richmond

Food:  5/5   Service:  4.5/5   Atmosphere:  4/5   Price:  Avg. $40 person

Sushi craving time!!!  Sushi Hachi is an authentic small Japanese restaurant located in the Pacific Plaza.  Prices on the menu are on the high side but trust me it's definitely worth it!!!!
Sushi Hachi is my all time favorite Japanese restaurant.  Hubby and I went to Sushi Hachi last month which I have not had time to write a post yet.  Then, I just had dinner again with my best best girl who introduced and brought me here many years ago.  I am in love with Sushi Hachi since then.  I am going to write a post on my 2 nights visit as a sincere compliment to this 100% authentic Japanese restaurant.  If you were looking for economy sushi joints, do not go Sushi Hachi.  It's definitely not one of those late night discount sushi bar style. 
One word to sum up our experience in Sushi Hachi - OISHI!!! 
MUST EAT:  NIGIRI SUSHI - SABA, IKURA, TORO & SHIMAAJI
Photos on Jul 10th.
The food is 100% authentic and filled with the freshest premium fish in top great quality. The toro and saba were especially fresh and delicious!  The toro was melted into my mouth.  The saba was yummy! 
 
Photos on Aug 8th 
Takowasa (Octopus and Wasabi) @ $4.5
Octopus was very refreshing!
Shiokara (Squid Guts) @ $3.0
Homemade Shiokara, tasted like exactly in Japan!

Ikura sushi was soooooo fresh and sweet like dancing in my mouth!
Every piece was so good and delicious; Saba and amaebi were outstanding delicious.
 We cannot stop ourselves to keep ordering sushi:  ikura, saba and amaebi to satisfy our happy stomach.  Tamago was good too; so soft and tender with a hint of sweetness. 
   
The rice portion, texture and temperature are just perfect. It's totally not just about putting a big piece of sashimi on top of the rice. I highly respect the owner who paying extra effort and high food standard to achieve such a good quality authentic sushi place.  Personally I really like the nigiri sushi over the sushi rolls.  Super friendly and attentive service.  I would say this is the best Sushi bar in Richmond!  TIPS:  make reservation few days in advance; do not try to walk in!

Pacific Plaza, 1287-8888 Odlin Crescent, Richmond      
Click to add a blog post for Sushi Hachi on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment