Saturday, June 27, 2015

604 Just Eat: Japanese Cuisine @ Sushi Han

May 19th, 2015

Sushi Han @ Richmond

Food:  3/5   Service:  2.5/5   Atmosphere:  2.5/5   Price:  Avg. $15/person

I grew up in Richmond and Sushi Han is only 2 blocks away from home. I used to go Sushi Han (old location in the same mall) from time to time since I was a teenager!  I think it has been in business almost 20 years.  Even I worked aboard for the last 10 years, I would go Sushi Han whenever I came home for holidays.

It used to be a small and cozy Japanese sushi place operated by Japanese family; customers placed and paid their orders at the counter.  Now it is much bigger in the new location and servers take orders at the table.

Nigiri sushi -  Saba &  Negitoro @ $1.75 each, Chopped Scallop @ $1.50 each,
Toro, Amaebi & Uni @ $2.50 each

Fish was okay fresh but the quality was not as good as the old days especially the rice.  Or memories always stay the best moments?  Lol.

Yaki Soba - Chicken
Tasty!  The light soy sauce was just about right and flavorful.      
 
Apparently the restaurant is much more bigger and comfortable seating now but additional staff is necessary and price has gone up too.  I think Sushi Han has to work harder on the food quality.  I will choose to come again in non-peak hours to avoid long waiting time.

182-8180 No. 2 Road Richmond, BC V7C3M1 
Sushi Han on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment