Sunday, June 5, 2016

604 Just Eat: Cantonese Cafe @ Smart and Save Cafe

April 2nd , 2016

Smart and Save Cafe @ Richmond

Food:  3/5   Service:  3/5   Atmosphere:  2.5/5   Price:  Avg. $7.5/person

I heard some raving comments of Smart and Save Café, specialized in Hong Kong style local street food or snacks.  We decided to check it out on Saturday for late lunch.
We wanted to order the Chinese sticky rice and deep fried prawn paste toast but they were sold out already!  I was mad craving for the HK style fish paste siu mai but again it was sold out too.  OMG it was only 1pm when we got there and I heard these dishes were so good too….  Now I got the idea why granny always said “early birds catch the worm”.  Oh well, I was lil disappointed but there were other food we could try.  We ordered the waffle and the mixed sauce plain rice roll with the HK style milk tea. 
Hong Kong style milk tea @ $2.50
 Pretty good, smooth and tasty but not strong tea flavor enough.
Waffles with condensed milk, butter and peanut @ $3.95
It was okay, not outstanding.

Mixed sauce plain rice roll @ $4.95
Oops.  I forgot to take photo.  I like the mix sauce, tasty!

3 items that I wanted to try were sold out so I hardly give comments for now.  I will come back in the near future and make sure I go in an earlier time.  lol.


7080 River Road, Richmond, BC 6X1X5





Smart n Save Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment