Friday, December 11, 2015

604 Just Eat: Desserts @ Sweet Obsession Cakes & Pastries

Nov 7th, 2015

Sweet Obsession Cakes and Pastries @ Kitsilano

Food:  4/5   Service:  3.5/5   Atmosphere:  3.5/5   Price:  Avg. $10/person

Sweet obsession is always on the top of my craving list.  I was not feeling well on the Saturday night and my sugar craving was pretty intense.  Hubby drove to Sweet obsession and got me cheesecakes to go!  YAYYY!  Their cheesecakes were so good flavors but not overwhelming.  Mango flavor is my all time favorite.  

My desserts to go!
 Original Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce/ Mango cheesecake/ Pumpkin Cheesecake

I actually ate 2/3 of the plate!  So smooth and great texture, light and fluffy!  Half melted in my mouth!
   
2611 West 16th Avenue, Vancouver  
Sweet Obsession Cakes & Pastries Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I recently discovered Sweet Obsessions :D didn't get to try the cheesecakes though but maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their baked sweets are delicious! My eyes cannot leave the display shelves at all when I go there!

      Delete