Tuesday, September 20, 2016

604 Just Eat: Desserts @ Laduree

June 14th, 2016

Laduree @ Downtown 

Food:  4/5   Service:  3.5/5   Atmosphere:  4/5   Price:  Avg. $25 person

Laduree - the ultimate luxurious brand of classic Parisian macarons.  
I have been to Laduree in Hong Kong and NYC but I was quite excited to hear Laduree was opening in Vancouver, one more macaron spot to go when I have intense craving for macarons.  Pictures of the lineup extended out of the store were all over my IG since the opening.  I was thinking to go visit when the line was less crazy then hubby was home after work with a box of macarons, all 16 flavors on the shelves the day.  HAPPY!!!  When lots of people say macarons are too sweet for them, I ate 6 pieces right after dinner, equal over 1000 calories.  LOL.
The meringue shell was soft and fluffy, mildly moist and half melted in my mouth.  The fillings were fresh and tasty, especially the fruity ones.  The creamy filling was good too, such as salted caramel and pistachio.  Great varieties of flavors, my favorites were lemon, raspberry and rose.  Delicious!

One thing I dislike is we have to pay for the packaging box of the macarons!


1141 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1B5
Laduree  Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment