Sunday, July 24, 2016

604 Just Eat: Afternoon Tea @ Soffee Cafe

April 30th, 2016

Soffee Cafe @ Fairview

Food:  3.5/5   Service:  3.5/5   Atmosphere:  4/5   Price:  Avg. $30 person

Soffee Cafe is in a hidden location on 8th Ave.  I found this little gem when I was on my way to my accountant's office.  The door, curtains and decor attracted my attentions then I cannot stop myself going in to check out this place.  I went in to get a lattee to go and check out the afternoon tea sets, my favorite!!!  I told my friend about Soffee immediately then we set a day to go together.  I emailed to make reservation and the tea sets we wanted, quick and easy.  Afternoon tea order confirmation is required so be sure to make reservation.
Beautiful lace curtains, my love!  


 It is a quiet & cozy cafe with the beautiful decorations.  Looked the vintage Singer sewing machine on the left back!

I fall in love the decor here!!!     

So elegant!  Beautiful china dishes and tea sets.

Afternoon Tea order - Demi Afternoon Tea @ $25
comes with 8 pieces, your choice of tea (premium loose leaf & fresh tea)
I ordered the demi tea tea since I afraid I cannot finish the regular afternoon tea set.  

Organic Darjeeling 
Black himalayan tea - subtle bitterness & slightly spicy notes
Strong tea flavors but very smooth!  

Shrimp Cocktail Salad 
Fresh but lacking taste/flavors.

Bottom layer:  Stuffed mushroom, prosuitto asparagus & croissant (rosemary, ham, cucumber & tomato)
Savory section - I like the stuffed mushroom and croissant the most!  

The croissant was so fresh and delicious.

Top layer:  Choux cream puff, mini cupcake, panna cotta & lemon tart
Desserts section - Fresh homemade pastries!  

Cupcake is my all time favorite and this mini cupcake was so good.  The cream was not too sweet and in perfect texture.

It was a wonderful experience to enjoy the afternoon tea with some friends in such a lovely and quiet tea room.  I will definitely come back to try the regular afternoon tea, can't wait!

1426 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver BC V6H 1E1

Soffee Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment