Wednesday, April 22, 2015

604 Just Eat: Desserts @ Dolce Gelato

Apr. 11th, 2015

Dolce Gelato @ White Rock

Food:  4/5   Service:  2.5/5   Atmosphere:  3.5/5   Price:  Avg. $5/person

Dolce Gelato is located on the main street facing the beautiful oceans.  It is a small family run gelato shop that only open in the summer season.  Their gelato is freshly made everyday with fresh local ingredients in the seasons.


After our congee lunch, we decided to go White Rock to have a walk under the sun.  Wonderful weather and delicious gelato; what a lovely and Relaxing day!
 
One of my good friends introduced Dolce Gelato to me.  She said Dolce is the best among the premium gelato places in Vancouver so how can I skip it?!
 
At first I planned to get one flavor only; it was nearly impossible to make up my mind so I picked 2 flavors! 
 
My Dad's choice:  Foresta Nera (Chocolate, Cherries, Almond) @ $3.90
Mix of nuts and fruits, rich and creamy.  Not too sweet and very good flavor. 
 
My choice:  Baklava (Cinnamon-Honey, Pistacchio-Pecan)
Cassata (contains LIQUOR) @ $6.30
Very tasty!!! Buttery and rich gelato!  The flavors I picked were Interesting and distinctive.  I like the Italian flavor of cassata more.    
 
 Outstanding and impressive!  Good price for this premium quality of gelato.  If you like to try some real gelato, you cannot go wrong here!  I will definitely come back to try more flavors during the summer. 
 
15045 Marine Dr White Rock, BC V4B1C3
Dolce Gelato on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment