Thursday, August 11, 2016

604 Just Eat: Seafood @ Catch Kitchen + Bar

May 13th, 2016

Catch Kitchen + Bar @ Steveston

Food:  3.5/5   Service:  4/5   Atmosphere:  4/5   Price:  Avg. $ 20 person

Great Friday lunch @ Catch Kitchen + Bar with my good friend and her family!  
Catch has recently opened at the old spot of Charthouse restaurant.  Glad we came here!  It was totally different from the old restaurant there.  It is different style from Blue Canoe downstairs.  The service was very good and attentive.  For the food quality, wayyyy better than Charthouse before.  The menu was small and pretty standard, the regular items that you can definitely pick something from there BUT no unique dishes.  I think that's what they need to stand out from other restaurants at the waterfront location.
The decor is bright and modern, very spacious!   I would consider this is a kids friendly restaurant, big and open space, no problem to go with strollers.



Nice and neat environment, views were spectacular from the patio and windows at indoor seating! 

Catch Fish & Chips 1pc @ $14
crispy beer battered fresh cod, served with our house made tartar sauce & coleslaw, accompanied with hand cut sea salted fries
Nicely done!  The batter was light and crispy; the fish was fresh and juicy!  I like the coleslaw, fresh and not too sour.  Delish!

Snow Crab Corn Chowder (half size)
Succulent snow crab, roasted corn & loaded with veggies made in house
I wanted to try to chowder but I could not take the whole bowl.  I asked the server if I can order half size.  He was very nice to ask for me.  
Thumbs up!  The soup was tasty with fresh ingredients, rich and perfect texture! 

Grilled Chicken Burger @ $14.5
Burger for my friends husband, looks delicious!

Roasted Beef Dip @ $ 14.5
Roasted beef Dip for my friend to share with her daughter.  They changed the fries to salad instead.  

We enjoyed our lunch at Catch a lot.  It was quiet, not noisy at all in the restaurant, probably it was a weekday lunch time.  Good thing for us!  However, half tables were emptied so I think they need to work harder to compete with other restaurants at the Waterfront!  


200-3866 Bayview Street Richmond, BC V7E 3B6
Catch Kitchen + Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment