Friday, July 17, 2015

604 Just Eat: Vietnamese Lunch @ Pho Thai Hoa

Jun 17th, 2015

Pho King Thai Hoa Restaurant @ Killarney

Food:  2.5/5   Service:  2/5   Atmosphere:  2/5   Price:  Avg. $10/person

Pho King Thai Hoa is located in Circle Square on Kingsway near boundary road intersection.  Thank you so much my sweet colleague, Miss A for bringing me there. 
Sida, AKA Pho Queen would not miss a chance to try more pho joints in lower mainland.  LOL.  It is one of the lunch spots near our office, about 5 minutes ride.  I admit that I've become more picky on Pho quality standard so I would rate Pho King Thai Hoa average for pho quality and below average for the services. 

 
 MY #15 Pho Tai Nam Gau Gan Sach @ $7.50
Medium rare beef, beef flank, tendon, fat brisket, tripe noodle soup, large size
Miss A ordered the same bowl too.  The large size was actually quite small compared with the L at other pho joints.  Luckily I did not order small size; otherwise my stomach would be unhappy for the rest of the afternoon.  Meat quality was okay but quite small portions compared with other pho joints.  I like the soup the most;  thick and flavorful with hints of sweetness.  The noodle was not chewy so it was not what I like.

Spicy Pork noodle soup, large size
I forgot to take a picture of the name and price on the menu.   Spicy noodles in soup for my another colleague, Miss C. 
The bowl was quite large but unusually little noodles inside.  They should make it double the amount of noodles to call it 'regular amount'.  As per Miss C's comments, the soup was mild spicy and delicious; however, the pork was bland and tasteless.   

Service was average.  I did not expect too much so I was okay with it.  All I want is a bowl of fast and tasty Pho for quick lunch. 

Victoria-Fraserview & Killarney   
Circle Square, 3524 Kingsway, Vancouver
Click to add a blog post for Pho King Thai Hoa on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment