Monday, July 6, 2015

604 Just Eat: Fast Food @ McDonald's

June 18th, 2015

McDonald's @ New Westminster

Food:  2/5   Service:  2/5   Atmosphere:  2/5   Price:  Avg. $10/person

I rarely write about fast food chains but I like to write one for McLobster, one of the limited time offer items during summer time.  McDonald's says the McLobster features 100 per cent Canadian Atlantic lobster meat.  Well.. I only worry whether the lobster is fresh enough.  I did not finish the whole bun by myself.  I actually shared it with two colleagues.  We just wanted to try out the taste and not intentionally fill up our stomach.

Portions were generous in this price range; a lot of lobster and shredded lettuce on the bun.  For the lobster quality, I really could not tell the freshness level of the lobster because the strong lemon citrus and celery flavors covered all.  I do not like the mayo sauce personally.
 
 It's good enough to try it once.  I do not think I will buy it when they offer Mclobster again in the future.
 
McDonald's New Westminster   
Queensborough Landing, Inside Walmart, 805 Boyd Street  
Click to add a blog post for McDonald's on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. After reading your article I think Lobster had fresh. But I have a question. Is this food good for health?
    traeger smoker grill

    ReplyDelete