Monday, March 16, 2015

604 Just Eat: Indian Fine Dining @ Copper Chimney Indian Grill and Bar

Feb. 14th, 2015

Copper Chimney Indian Grill and Bar @ Hornby St.

Food:  4/5   Service:  3.5/5   Atmosphere:  4/5   Price:  3/5

We chose to go Copper Chimney to enjoy our Valentines dinner.  They had a special Valentines menu made for two, enable us to try multiple dishes at a time.  Everything came in good size and tasty. 

Menu of the day
 
Bread Basket - garlic naan, whole wheat roti, jalapeno and cumin yogurt raita dip. 
I like the garlic naan with the dip a lot.  The naan was light and crisp.  The dip was rich and thick, very flavorful.  I ate more naan and roti because of it. 
 
Coconut Spiced Prawns - Tasted OK, prawns were fresh and well cooked (not overcooked).  They looked like Japanese prawn tempura though. 
Samosas Vegetable - Thumbs up!  One of my favorites in the dinner.  It was light crispy texture on the outside with warm and refreshing marzano tomato and mango chutney inside.
 
Lamb Lollipops - meat was tender and flavorful.
Chicken Korma - a lil bit spicy, great combo to eat with the basmati rice and nann.  I like the Mint Chutney too, very refreshing after some spicy dishes.  
Sambal Green Beans - quite spicy to me so I didn't eat much.
 
Dessert - Flourless Chocolate Spice Cake.  No surprise.
 

I had a good experience here!  I heard they do have groupon offers or some promotions from time to time.  Check out those for good deal before going.
 
567 Hornby St Vancouver, BC V6C3B2 
Copper Chimney Indian Grill & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment